Translated from the Rulebook, Credit to Woddish (Discord account)
Setting up the board:
1. Both players must place their deck in the Deck Area before revealing their Leader.
2. Life cards can be placed and taken in any order.
3. You must return all attached DON!! to the DON!! Area in the Refresh Phase.
4. When a Character's Power is reduced to 0 it is not destroyed.
5. DON!! x # effects activate even if you have more than the designated number of DON!! attached.
6. Different cards with the same name can each activate their [Once per turn] effect.
7. If you have 5 Characters on the field, you must send 1 of them to the trash when you play another one, and the Character sent to the trash does not activate its [When K.O.] effect.
8. You cannot use Characters on the field to Counter, you can only use Counter from cards on your hand.
9. If being attacked, you can also use Counter to boost the Power of Characters not battling, but their effects last until the end of the battle you used them in.
10. You do not pay the Play Cost of a Character when using it as a Counter
On Play Rulings:
11. You must activate a Character's [On Play] effect when played, unless it has a cost, in which case you can choose to activate it or not.
12. It's not mandatory to activate [Blocker] when attacked, but if you do you can only activate [Blocker] once per attack.
13. You cannot activate [Blocker] if that Character is the target of the attack.
14. You can boost the Power of a card that use [Blocker] with Counters.
15. You must send the Life cards to the trash if you deal damage with a Character with [Banish].
Double Attack Rulings:
16. You must deal 2 damage if you successfully deal damage with a Character with [Double Attack], even if you lose the effect or the attacker is removed.
17. You do not win if you deal damage with a Character with [Double Attack] and your opponent only has 1 Life.
18. You can choose to not activate [Trigger] and add that card to the hand instead.